Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Potty Training In Progress...

Well my goal has been to have Cruz potty trained by the time Baby Jett comes in April.  Since I have read that it is best to start with boys once they show interest etc. etc., we haven't pushed very hard with Cruz up to this point.  Well folks, I have the answer to all you're potty training questions!  Send them to Nana's for a week and voila'!  Cruz has officially been in big boy undies for a week with only a few accidents!!!  He has done fabulous with us here at the house and I think he's starting to get the hang of it at school too!  I think Nana could charge big bucks for this service!  I'm going ahead and reserving Jett's spot at "Nana's Potty Camp 2012!"







Mommy is sad!  My baby is growing up way too fast!!!

Happy pooping to you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Cruz! And I love how you ended this blog post! "Happy pooping!" Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah -- I hope the transition is seamless!!! What a cute little one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so proud of his big boy underwear!

    ReplyDelete