Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whoever said that the 2's were terrible...

So I'm not sure who exactly came up with this phrase but I beg to differ.  The 2's at our house have been relatively drama free until recently.  I'm not sure if its the lack of sunshine, warm air, and mommy's patience but our little man has suddenly turned into a BRAT (and that's putting it politely!).  I've come to the realization that days after I pop out a newborn into this world, I'm about to face the...

"THANK GOODNESS FOR WINE" THREES!!!

He yells and bosses, and stomps at us about everything and then throws a fit if we do not grant his wishes immediately!  Its exhausting!  God and I are growing close on the subject because I have to ask for an extra bit of sanity when I wake up every morning.  I'm sure this is all normal and he will turn into the polite, well adjusted, respectful young man that we're molding him to be, however, in the meantime I may pull my hair out!  Please pray for Garrett and I during this time and pray that our "time out corner" gets a break real soon!

Here's just a glimpse of a meltdown today in the car because we wouldn't give him a 3rd sucker.  Yes, thats right!  He had already cleared 2 of them!

  
You gotta love it!

KC

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. Are you sure you want two of them this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, absolutely! I think he does much better when he has someone to play with! He is so "over" me right now!!! That's half the problem! We can't wait for her to come over!!!

    ReplyDelete