Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to the world Jett!!!

I'm completely playing catch up here...  My life has been turned upside down since April 12th!

Jett Alan Campbell joined our family on Monday April 12th at 9:33am.  He weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 19 inches long.

So here's the story...  I woke up Monday planning to head into work for my last full day.  I was going to do some last minute work before my scheduled c-section on Wednesday.  I got myself and Cruz all ready to go and went to grab my purse in the laundry room when, OMG!!!, my water breaks everywhere!  If you've never experienced your water breaking, BE THANKFUL!  Its pretty unpleasant!  It feels like Niagara Falls that you can't control!  Needless to say, I wasn't going to work after all.  Luckily Garrett was still home and we ran Cruz to school and rushed to the hospital.  By the time we arrived, I was contracting every 5 minutes and they were growing stronger by the minute!  Lets just say, I DO NOT know how some woman go through childbirth with no pain meds!!!  Once I got checked in and signed my life away (paperwork shmaperwork), the anesthesiologist who became my bestest friend took me back for my spinal block and the c-section was underway!  Jett was pulled out at 9:33 and the rest is history!!!  Here are some pics of our special day.


Nana & Chief
Gammy & Papa
Uncle Austin
Aunt Amy
Uncle Ryan

Cruz loves his baby brother!

Daddy and J
Going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment