Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A quick game of catch up...

I have been a complete blogging slacker lately!  August was like a whirl wind and I didn't even realize that it was September until just now!  Holy Moly!  My absolute most favorite season of the year is fall.  Time for football, cooler weather, sweatshirts, eating soup while watching big brother on the couch, and many other really exciting things.

So here is a recap of our last bit of summer fun!

Cruz braved his very first trip to the dentist and he did fabulous!!!!
He let the ladies look in his mouth and clean each tooth.  He didn't even bite anyone!  For being such an awesome patient, he got a new spongebob toothbrush and toothpaste!  It was so exciting!





Jett is 4 months old now!  I cannot believe how fast four months can fly by in a blink!  He amazes me every single day!  He weighs 16lbs and is 25inches tall.  He is already trying to sit up by himself and he loves to "chit chat" with his mommy all day!  We just started using Cruz's old excersaucer and although it was a little overwhelming at first, I think he may love it!  





These two boys along with Garrett make me realize everyday how lucky I am!  

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take 
but by the moments that take our breath away.

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! And your boys are growing up so fast! I can't believe it! The dentist???? :)

    ReplyDelete