Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sad Mommy

Today is a sad day for mommy's!  Or maybe I'm the only one that has had a hard time with this.  My baby is sleeping in his own crib all by himself and so I took the bassinet down and out of our room.  It wasn't as hard with Cruz because I knew that I would be able to have the experience again with our second baby but this time has been really hard.  Knowing that I won't bring a brand new baby home again.  I won't sit up staring at sweet chunky cheeks all night anymore.  I won't jump to my feet every single time I hear him move.  I can't believe that its already been almost 8 months since he blessed our lives.  Although I'm really excited about the new milestones that Jett is currently encountering, its just hard to imagine that the "brand new baby" part of my life is already over!  








No comments:

Post a Comment