Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW YEARS RECAP!

I feel like I'm just now recovering from the holiday craziness!  Yes, I am aware that its the 10th and yes, it has taken me this long to get my crap together!!!  New Years Eve is double special to our family because its the beginning of a new year, new start, new business plus it's Gammy Elyce's birthday!  We celebrated this year with some of our most special friends and the boys had their own party with Nana and Chief!

Early celebration for these two party animals!


Pre-party at the Campbell Sr's Casa


Dinner at Mickey Mantles



Dancing and Drinks at the 7 Lounge









This picture turned out so dark but I love it because we're with the Allen's!!!  We have made a NY resolution to hang out much more often!!!

What a fun evening with amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment