Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Wrap Up :(

I have been a huge blog slacker lately!  Anyhow,  here is our summer wrap up!

We had our last Thundercats Tball game.  Cruz got a medal which he has shown everyone including his teacher Ms. Ethel!  I'm so proud of him!  Now he is already asking when he can start playing basketball, soccer, and football!  Whew!




We've spent a couple more weekends at the lake just trying to soak up all the sun and sand we can get!






We went to see Kid Rock at the Zoo Amp with the Higgins!


 I hate that this pic is blurry!  I could literally high five him, thats how close we were!!!

We've had picnics in the backyard and lots of silly time!!! :)




And I guess the government wants to go ahead and put me in the nursing home!!!:(  Getting older stinks but goodness I didn't think I was ready to be getting mail like this yet!!!





Let's just say that even though Oklahoma had a record number of days in the triple digits this summer and most people were complaining, this had to be my favorite summer so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment