Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday with the Blackburns!

My birthday week just keeps getting better!  Last night we went out to Nana and Chiefs house for (guess what?) Mexican food for my birthday!  Hailey Rose made me this very special art work which is now hanging on my refrigerator for all to see!  I got a beautiful scarf which I can't wait to wear, a sparkly bracelet to complete my Stella and Dot collection and a new keyboard case for my IPAD!  I am so blessed!!! 


Can the week get any better?  Yes, I think it can because tomorrow (my actual birthday) I am spending the day at the spa!  Bring on messages, facials, and pedicures!!!  Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the exact Stella & Dot 2 I got too! Love them!
    I am having a Scentsy/WIllow House/Stella & Dot party the last week of Nov let me know if you would like me to send you the evite!

    ReplyDelete