Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Little Things...

So I'm truly realizing that the little things in life are the ones that make me the happiest.  For example, Cruz (our very picky eater and total carbaholic) just finished off his dinner consisting of a whole wheat waffle with peanut butter and fruit!  No, its not grilled chicken and veggies but it is a definite improvement from chips and chicken nuggets!  And the best part was when he said, "all done, mama!"  My life is so good!

I also thought I'd share the top 5 things I'd like to accomplish during this amazing November, which happens to also include my birthday!

1. Complete as many sewing projects as I can before my "design center" becomes a nursery!

2. Have a huge chunk of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.

3. Finish my next book in the Left Behind series.  I'm telling you, every time I finish one, they come out with another.  It never ends!!!

4. Continue to help Cruz discover more food options that he likes.

5. Make the most of my 31st birthday even if it consists of dinner, a bubble bath, and sleeping in till 8!


Until next time...

KC

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cruz!!

    And your November goals sound pretty awesome! Enjoy these last few months with your craft room! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete