Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa, Could you please bring us more weekends in December?

What an amazing weekend!  The Christmas party season has officially begun.  The tree is up and gifts are wrapped!  We've been practicing our Christmas carols and planning our baking regimen for the holiday season! Basically when i say "we," I really mean me!  This is my favorite time of year!

I took a photography class yesterday at the OKC Arts Museum to learn all the functions and settings for my new Nikon and I'm really proud of some of things I'm learning how to do.  Hopefully, my skills will continue to improve so that i can take cool shots of my kiddos!  Here are a few shots that I took of the Dale Chihuly exhibit which displays a small collection of his hand blown glass pieces.















Good Night! Sleep Tight!  KC

No comments:

Post a Comment