Saturday, December 19, 2009

Parties, Parties, and More Parties!

I feel so lucky that we have so many great friends and family that we get invited to so many Christmas activities this month.  We love spending time with such amazing people, HOWEVER, I am feeling a little overwhelmed and exhausted at this point in the month from the running around like a chicken with my head cut off!  I really have to remind myself everyday to slow down and enjoy each moment as they come throughout the holidays.  I think I should make a suggestion to whomever it is that sets our country's annual calendar that Christmas parties should be spread out all thru December and in to January (just for some people's sanity!)  Anyhow, here are some photos of some of our Christmas gatherings thus far.  Cruz is really getting into the spirit of things (by the "spirit" i really mean opening gifts)!  He asks to open all of the ones under our tree regardless if they are for him or not!

Cruz and Rife playing Wii Tennis at Gammy and Papa's house.


Opening gifts


Sporting our new Ninja suit!


Tickle fight with cousin Rife.




Working puzzles with Rife and Grandmother.


Even Uncle Marshall joined in the fun!





Creative Kids Christmas Party.

Just waking from his nap to realize that we were having a party!!!  Yippee!


Cruz and Brodie eating lots of sugary treats!  yum!




Opening a gift from Secret Santa Jack!


The "boys club"!  All of Cruz's posse'!




So much fun!

I am looking forward to this next week relaxing with our families!  And then off to Vegas for New Years!  Ahhh, Palazzo Spa, here I come!!!  Mommy needs a break!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment