Monday, March 1, 2010

Muscles

Cruz has decided that a year of flintstones vitamins have really made his muscles bigger!  And to prove it, he wants me to take pictures of them all the time!  Here are a few so you get the idea...



Any yes, my child loves to be naked or in his skivies!
Speaking of skivies, here is a sneak peak at some that will be featured in my new etsy shop called Two Turtles.  How cute is this little model?  He wanted to "pose" for me and everything!





and more muscle shots...











3 comments:

  1. Haha! Love his muscle poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids are so cute in their skivies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, Kristi! The muscles pictures are classic! Love them. I love the little undies too! Can't wait to see the cute stuff you are making for our little dudes!

    ReplyDelete