Thursday, March 18, 2010

Paint Party...

It seems like just yesterday that Garrett and I were casting my belly with Baby Cruz inside!  Laughing the entire time because we didn't know what the heck we were doing and I had to stand still with my arms over my head for 45 minutes at 8 1/2 months preggers!  (it is quite the challenge!)  We had no clue how much our lives were about to change forever!  That this sweet little boy would melt our hearts at first glance.  And here we are 3 years later...  With Cruz's help, we casted my belly again last night with Baby Jett inside.  It was a bit messier this time, however, we still laughed at the entire process because Cruz kept asking "what are those mommy?"  while pointing at my ta tas!  It was a learning experience for everyone!  We let it dry and he helped me paint and decorate it.  Its hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will have another sweet precious boy melting our hearts all over again and adding another element of excitement to our lives forever!  I feel so blessed!!!





2 comments:

  1. Haha! Nice little anatomy lesson for Cruz! So how did this belly cast compare to the first one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks almost exactly the same! We painted them the same color but put Jett's name in red where Cruz's is in blue. Can't wait to hang them in my OWN craft room someday!!!

    ReplyDelete