Monday, June 7, 2010

Big Day...

Today was my first day back at work and I was a bit worried, to say the least.  Worried that we would have major catastrophes before 7AM.  Worried that Cruz would be upset that I was taking Jett with me to work. Worried that Jett would just decide to scream all day preventing my office mate, Mary, or myself from getting any work done.  Worried that I would stress out and gain 5lbs at my first Monday Weight Watchers weigh in!  Whew!  There was lots and lots that could have gone wrong, however.........

It was a fabulous day!  We were all clean, dressed and in the car by 7:32.  Cruz went into his new classroom with only a normal bit of hesitation.  Jett was incredibly calm at work and cracked up all the girls with his manly post lunch toots!!!  I lost 5.6lbs during my first official week back at Weight Watchers!  and my Mom and Dad decided to stop by and hang with the boys this evening while G and I went out to eat dinner!  Seriously?  Is today really a Monday?  I only hope the rest of the week can be half as good!!!

Jett's first day of work at the double E (06-07-10)

Cruz's first day of work at the double E (06-11-07)

I'm so glad I saved this outfit!  My little cutie patooties!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute that you dressed them alike 3 years later! How awesome! Glad you had a great first day back!

    ReplyDelete