Sunday, June 20, 2010

God is Great!

Cruz started his new 3 year old class at school and is already learning so many new things.  His vocabulary has quadrupled, he can count to 20, and knows all his colors.  He also came home and surprised Garrett and I when we set down for dinner with this prayer...  "God is great, God is good, and we thank you for our food.  Amen"  It was so sweet that I teared up a bit.  My baby is all grown up!  He loves his new teachers Ms. Marissa and Ms. Barbara!

This is us working on a paint project!



Jett's two month appointment was last week and I cannot believe that little punkin' is already at the two month mark!  He weighs 12lbs 6oz and is 22 inches long.  He is starting to smile at us and "talk" all the time!  It is adorable!  Here are some pics from the lake where him and I are singing to one another.










No comments:

Post a Comment