Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm one lucky girl!

Mothers Day weekend was full of fun activities for the Campbell Clan!  It all started on Friday when...

Amy and I got brave and decided to take all 4 kids to the zoo.  I think 98% of OKC had the same idea because it was packed with daycare field trip groups and other crazy moms like us!!!  Thank goodness Aunt Kimmy decided to join to help out with the chaos!  Everyone had a blast!















Thank goodness for double strollers and red wagons!  

Saturday we had lunch with the BK's and Baby Cannon at Cha Chas!  Margaritas on the patio!   My favorite summertime activity!!!  And then we went to the Allen twins 1st birthday party.  It was a swim party so naturally Cruz was very excited.  He became best buddies with Addison (Matt & Erin's niece).  Both kiddos played in the pool until they had alligator fingers!  Cruz even jumped off the side into the water all by himself!  He is getting so big and brave!



Then Sunday was Mothers Day!  How lucky am I to have an amazing husband who has given me two of the most wonderful little boys in the world?  They are so special to me and I feel so blessed to get to be their mommy!  We started the day with church followed by lunch with Gammy & Papa and dinner with the Blackburn's and Nana & Chief!  I'm so happy to get to spend this special day with all of our families! 

No comments:

Post a Comment