Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trial and Error

I think being a mommy is all about trial and error.  Since every baby seems to pose some sort of "issues" on their mommies, we have to try out everything (even all those overpriced baby items that I swore I would never purchase!) to see what works.  Little J Monster has had some tummy issues and I'm trying out some new things to keep him comfy.

This is the nap nanny that I bought.  He loves sleeping in an upright position so we're hoping that this will help at night time!


And this is Aunt Amy's Moby wrap.  I tried it out and um, I think the kid likes it.  He was cashed out in about 2 minutes after I put it on!  I'm definitely going to have to make one of these ASAP!


And finally, some brotherly love can't hurt!  Cruz loves holding Jett and I think Jett kind of likes it too! They are so precious together!


1 comment:

  1. I hope his little tummy starts feeling better.

    And those are some sweet pictures of the boys!

    ReplyDelete