Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We don't need no stinkin' shoes!

Jett must know that he's a Spring baby.  Here's how I know.

The child did not wear shoes or socks for the first 5 months of his life.  Then when I started to put socks on him in October, he absolutely refused.  Shoes were immediately a NO GO!  I had all these cutie patootie teeny weeny shoes that I wanted him to wear so bad, but no!  He can literally get both shoes and socks off in the time it takes us to get from our house to school in the morning.  (Its 4 minutes down the street!) 

Anyhow, now that he is standing by himself and may attempt to walk soon(er) (or later), his teachers at school have asked that I make sure and have shoes on him for class each day.  Well good luck with that!  Again, repeat the having them off in 4 minutes flat statement above!  Needless to say, I have not given up hope that my cutie chunk of a kiddo will someday be willing to wear shoes!  And in hopes of that happening soon(er) (or later), I purchased these two adorable pairs for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment