Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We Love Weekends!

Wow!  What a great weekend we just had!!!

Have I told you how much I love the arts festival?  I have been promising Cruz all week that we would go and get his face painted and eat lots of yummy food.

Well we arrived at the Arts Festival on Saturday afternoon (which was beautiful by the way) to find that the face painting line was at about a 45 minute wait.  Needless to say, I tried my hardest to convince Cruz that Mommy could paint a really good zebra on his face once we got home.  Well I guess you can see who won this argument!

45 minutes and a dollar later,  we ended up with a basketball!  Seriously?

Cruz playing in the fountain while we waited
 Jett taking a milk break while we're waiting
 More playing in the fountain
 O, we're getting so close!!!
 Mommy, I just want a basketball on my cheek.
 Wait for it!  Wait for it!
 Bam!  Viola!  Happy Camper!

Then we decided to see how many food items would could sample between the 4 of us.  Lets just list them for funnies!
1. bacon wrapped chicken bites
2. pepperoni pizza
3. corn on the cob
4. cinnamon roll
5. popcorn & kettle corn (yes we got one of each)
6. two beers for G and I and a lemonade for the boys

We found this nice piece of grass to sit, eat, and people watch.  It was awesome!  The boys started playing these silly games.  Jett likes to hear himself make new sounds and Cruz likes to egg him on!  Its probably more funny in person!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you got to go eat yummy food at the arts festival! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete