Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Break

Sometimes its really nice to be married to the boss!

I was able to take off last Thursday and Friday to spend Fall Break with the boys!  We went to the zoo on Thursday and then we played and cleaned out closets on Friday! (woo hoo!)  I loved getting to spend two whole days with them!  They are just growing up so fast and developing very different and adorable personalities!  Cruz just amazes me at how smart and articulate he has become in the last few months and Jett cracks me up with his awnry little smirk and no fear attitude!!!  These two little miracles mean the world to me!  I can't even remember what life was like before??? 









 These two punkin's were so tired after almost 4 hours at the zoo.  They were asleep before we got out of the parking lot!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment