Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parent Teacher Conference Take 1

I had my very first parent teacher conference with Cruz's teacher, Ms. Ethel, yesterday.  I CANNOT believe that I am already attending these!  Even though I know Cruz is a really good kid, lets be honest, he is a 4 year old rowdy boy who likes to bounce off the walls every once in awhile like the rest of them!  Needless to say, I was worried about what his very conservative and old-school teacher might have to share with me.

She gave me his report card which showed very high remarks for knowing his letters, numbers, matching skills, colors, shapes, etc.  She told me that Cruz is a pleasure to have in class and that he is a great student!  He is friendly with all of the kids in his class and is easy to get along with.  He does like to be rowdy and loud but when told to bring it down a notch, he listens and minds very well!  WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one proud mama!!!

Now if I can only get through 27 more of these!  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment