Friday, October 14, 2011

Meet Hank!

So my hubby finally caved and let us get a dog!  I have been looking for weeks for the perfect puppy/dog.  We went back and forth on whether to get a puppy from a breeder or to adopt a puppy from a shelter/pound.  I have been to every pound and shelter in the metro multiple times over the past few weeks and, trust me, I wanted to take them all home with me!  It was so hard!  Anyhow, after lots of searching, we found Hank!  He was picked up by OKC Animal Welfare last week and has been at the pound ever since.  We don't really know what breed his is but the vet who checked him out thinks he has boxer, terrier, and pit in him.  Basically, he's a mutt!  But he's a super sweet mutt and we are so excited to have him join our family.  He came home with us last night and after a few nervous pees on the floor he loosened up and started playing with us!  He snuggled all night right next to Cruz and I didn't hear a peep out of him all night!  He's staying in our backyard enjoying the beautiful weather today while we're at work so my fingers are crossed that I don't go home later to find my flower bed dug up and patio furniture chewed on!  O how I love puppies! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment