Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Baby is One!

Today is Jett's first birthday!  I know that I say this all the time but, HOLY COW, where does the time go?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was standing in the laundry room grabbing my purse to head to work, when my water broke!  Baby J kicked my bootie with painful contractions all the way to Lakeside Womens Hospital in 8:00 morning traffic!:)  Jett has been such a blessing from God to Garrett and I this year.  God sure knows exactly when to send little angels into our lives to remind us how lucky we are, even during the hard times!  Jett has been our angel this year and has reminded us every day to be grateful for our blessings and to take time to love one another every single day!

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!

Aunt Amy took this sweet picture of him a few weeks ago!  Isn't she talented?


And I took these on his actual birthday.  It was 7 in the morning and we were the only ones awake but I thought he looked so darn cute in his ONE onesie so I had to have some pics!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment