Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Dude turns 4!

From diapers, goldfish crackers, slobbery shirts, and cha chas.

To "faster" shoes, superman toys, t-ball gloves, pizza pockets, and underwhirls.

Cruz turned 4 yesterday!  Everyday, he amazes me with the things he says and does.  He is smarter than I'd like to admit (he can work my new ipad better than I can)!  Besides just being an awnery 4 year old boy, he truly is the sweetest lovable kid!  Takes Mama's breath away every time he says, "I love you."

Funny story:  I had originally planned on having a big circus themed party with clowns, cotton candy, the whole nine yards.  When I asked Cruz what he thought, his exact response was "Mom, can we just get a spiderman cake and go to the park?"  Well alrighty!  How can you argue with that?  Why can't we all have the mind of a 4 year old and Keep It Simple Silly???


You gotta love the Oklahoma wind!
Face painting with Unlce Marshall and Samantha
Opening Lots of Cool Gifts


Yummy!
Nana and the little kids sharing some Pez
Cruz and Dylan
Cruz and Jase

Cruz before school on his actual birthday.  He loved getting to celebrate 2 days in a row!
Cruz got to wear a Kings crown and be the line leader all day!
Mommy brought up some cupcakes during snack time and the kids sang happy birthday to him.  So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment